You may complete this form for each workshop you attend at conference. We will have a drawing to give away a Kindle from the submitted forms.
Haven’t Registered Yet? No Problem. Register Here.
Washington Family and Consumer Science Annual Conference
October 15-17, 2017
Red Lion Hotel Spokane at the Park
Spokane, WA 99016
Conference Theme: FCS Trends, Innovations and Impacts
Washington ACTE-Family & Consumer Sciences Educators (WA-FACSE) and the Washington Association of Family & Consumer Sciences (WAFCS) join together for our annual conference featuring over 40 breakout sessions, networking, For Teachers By Teachers lesson sharing sessions, area meetings and educational vendors.
Meals provided: Sunday luncheon, Monday breakfast & luncheon, Tuesday breakfast
Conference starts Sunday October 15 at 9 AM, ends Tuesday October 17 at noon.
Hotel RL Spokane Inn at the Park Room Reservations: 1-800-733-5466
- Group Name is: Family and Consumer Educators
- Group Rate is: single/double $109/night + state/local taxes, triple/quad $119/night + state/local taxes
- Reservation Cutoff Date is: September 24, 2017.
- Please note there are a limited amount of rooms held for our group and are available on a first come basis. Rooms booked after our group allotment has been reached, or after our cutoff date are subject to availability and our rate may not apply. To ensure availability, book as soon as possible.
To make your reservation:
1) Call 1-800-733-5466
2) Provide their reservationist our Group Name: Family and Consumer Sciences Educators
3) Importantly: all reservations MUST be made by: Sunday September 24, 2017
- AAFCS/ WA-FACSE Members Registration $400
- Non-Member $500.00
- Student Member $100.00
- Student non-member $150.00
- Retired member $150.00
- Retired Non-members $200.00
- STUDENT member is defined as an undergraduate/graduate student preparing for a career in Family and Consumer Sciences, with paid membership in AAFCS.
- RETIRED members shall be defined as a person who has retired from Family and Consumer Sciences.
- NON-MEMBERS shall be defined as a person who is not a member of WA-FACSE or WAFCS.