Are you a certificated Washington state high school educator looking for a comprehensive personal finance course with standards based, classroom tested active participation materials that you can introduce in your classrooms this fall? The Keys to Financial Success is a turn-key program that you can implement this fall.
The Financial Education Public-Private Partnership (FEPPP) is pleased to invite you to participate in a professional development program developed and presented by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia and the University of Delaware Center for Economic Education and Entrepreneurship. We are proud to be one of two states outside of Delaware invited to send educators to this program.
This online professional development program acquaints educators with the 47-lesson Keys to Financial Success high school personal finance program. Over 32 days, participants will work at their own pace through interactive and video modules that acquaint them with the Keys curriculum. All participants will attend five one-hour Zoom sessions with our staff to be held July 1, July 8, July 15, July 22, and July 29.
If you want to hear what teachers say about the Keys curriculum and training program? Check out this short YouTube video!
What: Keys to Financial Success
- Asynchronous: July 1 to August 1, 2021
- Synchronous Zoom Sessions: July 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2021; 12:00 – 1:00 pm PST
Who: Educators for Grades 9–12
Where: Virtual Program the link will be sent prior to the first workshop
Registration Deadline: June 29, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET
You will receive:
- 30 PD Hours from Washington’s Financial Education Public-Private Partnership (FEPPP)
- Electronic and hard copies of materials that can be reproduced for classroom use (over a $100 value)
- There is a nominal and fully refundable registration fee ($20) for educators who complete the program. Space is limited to first come first serve so register today!