We all have such amazing tips, tricks, and lessons from our classroom, schools, peers, etc, let’s share them! Our hope is to provide attendees at the Washington Annual FCS Conference with a whole arsenal of tips, tricks, and/or lessons to start out the 2020-2021 school year.
If you could create a 4-10 minute video to share with our peers. Topics would include either providing a technology tip, trick OR sharing a lesson. This collection of videos will substitute for our “For Teachers by Teachers” workshop.
- Click on your recording choice from the link below. (Note: You must use the Chrome browser.)
- It will bring you into Screencastify Submit. Click on the link for your preferred method of presenting the content (screen sharing or webcam only), then hit “RECORD”. The screen will count down from 5 and then you will be recording.
- Introduce yourself: name, where you work, and the topic of your video. Then give your tech tip, trick, or lesson.
- When you’re done and if you’re satisfied with your video, submit it. If you’d like to redo your video, you have that option.
- That’s all there is to this. You don’t have to download or save anything. Your video is automatically saved into Google Drive.
When do we need it by:
To ensure that we have time to edit video clips, this is a fairly quick turn around. We’ll need the video clip by September 10, 2020 If you have any materials you would like to share that go along with your video please???
We appreciate all you do and look forward to seeing all the tips, tricks, and lessons you supply. More information to come about 2020 Annual conference