Are you looking for:
• Lessons that can change your students’ lives?
• An interesting, hands-on professional development program?
• Active participation lessons that you can take back and use in your classroom the next day?
• Cross curricular lessons?
Then please apply to attend the Financial Education and Training Institute designed specifically for teachers new to financial education.
What: FEPPP Financial Education Novice Teacher Training for K–12 Educators
Where: Double Tree by Hilton Spokane City Center, 322 N Spokane Falls Court, Spokane, WA
When: June 20, 2018 for K – 5th grade educators
June 21, 2018 for 6th – 12th grade educators
Times: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm each day
Register here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Spokane2018
The Financial Education Public-Private Partnership will provide full scholarships on a first-come first-served basis to accepted educators. Space is limited—so register today!
The Institute is a fun and informative one-day program designed to introduce you to the rewarding world of financial education. The training will explore financial concepts and teaching methods that employ age appropriate active participation lessons.
All accepted participants will receive:
• Full workshop fee scholarships
• Financial education curriculum that you can use in your classroom at no cost
• Light breakfast and full lunch
• Complimentary Clock Hours
You will receive notification via e-mail as to whether or not you have been accepted to the program within five working days of your completed registration.
This workshop and the accompanying materials are available to teachers through the generous support of the Financial Education Public-Private Partnership.
Information about FEPPP can be found at: http://www.feppp.org.
Questions? Contact Tracy Godat, FEPPP Executive Director, Tracy.Godat@k12.wa.us.